Scriptol provides a faster solution to program your web pages, your scripts and applications. Scriptol is the first procedural language to integrate reactive programming and goal orientation.
A Scriptol program can be compiled or interpreted, and even built within an HTML page.
The version 3 of the language was launched in 2016.
- About Scriptol.
- Last changes.
- Compilers compared. Features implemented in each compiler.
The command line version requires scriptol.js while HTML pages must include scriptolbrowser.js.
The Scriptol-PHP compiler converts Scriptol programs to PHP and makes scripts or dynamic web pages. The PHP code may be interpreted on various platforms by the PHP interpreter.
- Installing and using the Scriptol to PHP compiler.
- Reference manual. For Scriptol 2 (2014).
- Last changes in the compiler.
- Document Object Model
Accessing content of XML documents and HTML page with a standard interface. This is a Scriptol extension but it is part of the core PHP 5 language.
- Compatibility issues.
- Scriptol to C++. Build native executables.
Classes and inheritance.
Set goals to achieve synchronously ou asynchronously. More
Program like in a spreadsheet. More
XML is a data structure of the language. You can also load an XML file into an associative array.
Modular control structures.
News about Scriptol
- 2016 July 2. Scriptol to PHP compiler now supports PHP 7. Still compatible with PHP 5.
- 2015 June 16. Scriptol to PHP 15.6 released for Linux.
- 2015 June 10. Scriptol to PHP 15.6 released for Windows.