Scriptol provides a faster solution to program your web pages, your scripts and applications. Scriptol is the first procedural language to integrate reactive programming and goal orientation.
A Scriptol program can be compiled or interpreted, and even built within an HTML page.
The version 2 of the language was launched in 2014.
- About Scriptol.
- Reference manual. For Scriptol 2014.
- Last changes.
- Compilers compared. Features implemented in each compiler.
The Scriptol-PHP compiler converts Scriptol programs to PHP and makes scripts or dynamic web pages. The PHP code may be interpreted on various platforms by the PHP interpreter.
- Installing and using the Scriptol to PHP compiler.
- Last changes in the compiler.
- Document Object Model
Accessing content of XML documents and HTML page with a standard interface. This is a Scriptol extension but it is part of the core PHP 5 language.
- Compatibility issues.
- Scriptol to C++. Build native executables.
News about Scriptol
- 2015 May 5. Scriptol to PHP 15.5 released for Windows.
- 2014 October 6. Scriptol PHP version 2 for Linux available to download.
- 2014 October 1. New version of Scriptol PHP and of the manual.
- 2014 September 21. DLL required by the compilers now included in the archives (for versions 14.4 and 14.9).
- 2014 September 11. First compiler to support Scriptol 2. Scriptol-PHP only for now.
- 2014 May 19. New look for the site. Sidebar removed, replaced by a top menu and many minor changes.
- 2012 March 15. The site's domain has changed, from Scriptol.net to Scriptol.org.
- 2011-May-13. The book may be downloaded as a zip file. It is not longer avaible online on this site.