Scriptol provides a faster solution to program your web pages, your scripts and applications. Scriptol is the first language to use XML as a data structure and to integrate reactive programming.
Modern design of programming languages
New languages should integrate new concepts to make programming easier, safer.
- Description of the Scriptol language.
- Examples of code. Source code of examples running with the Scriptol PHP compiler or other Scriptol tools.
- Reference manual. For Scriptol 2014.
- Scriptets. Modularity at higher level.
- Last changes.
- License of the language.
A Scriptol program can be compiled or interpreted, and even built within an HTML page.
- Download page for all compilers.
- Compilers compared. Features implemented in each compiler.
- See also the commands of the code editor configured for Scriptol.
News about Scriptol
- 2014 October 6. Scriptol PHP version 2 for Linux available to download.
- 2014 October 1. New version of Scriptol PHP and of the manual.
- 2014 September 21. DLL required by the compilers now included in the archives (for versions 14.4 and 14.9).
- 2014 September 11. First compiler to support Scriptol 2. Scriptol-PHP only for now.
- 2014 May 19. New look for the site. Sidebar removed, replaced by a top menu and many minor changes.
- 2012 March 15. The site's domain has changed, from Scriptol.net to Scriptol.org.
- 2011-May-13. The book may be downloaded as a zip file. It is not longer avaible online on this site.