Scriptol provides a faster solution to program your web pages, your scripts and applications. Scriptol is the first procedural language to integrate reactive programming and goal orientation.
A Scriptol program can be compiled or interpreted, and even built within an HTML page.
The version 2 of the language was launched in 2014.
- About Scriptol.
- Reference manual. For Scriptol 2014.
- Last changes.
- Compilers compared. Features implemented in each compiler.
- Versions of the compiler.
The Scriptol-PHP compiler converts Scriptol programs to PHP and makes scripts or dynamic web pages. The PHP code may be interpreted on various platforms by the PHP interpreter.
- Installing and using the Scriptol to PHP compiler.
- Last changes in the compiler.
- Document Object Model
Accessing content of XML documents and HTML page with a standard interface. This is a Scriptol extension but it is part of the core PHP 5 language.
- Compatibility issues.
- Scriptol to C++. Build native executables.