What is Advanced Explorer?
Advanced Explorer is a dual-panel FILE MANAGER
– It is designed to be very intuitive and to have any useful function that can be implemented in such a program.
– It has two windows to display a source and a target directories.
– It performs a secured and complete file management. File are crossed out before deletion.
– Launch 32 bits (Windows / Linux) programs.
– Perform various comparisons on directories.
– Always starts with previously displayed directories.
– Display the disk occupation of directories.
A.E is a ZIP MANAGER
– It displays the content of an archive as a disk directory.
– Allows to view text (including html) or image inside archive.
– You can extract a tagged list of files from an archive.
– and make an archive from a tagged list or files and dirs.
A.E is an IMAGE VIEWER
A.E is a text VIEWER and EDITOR
– It displays HTML or formatted (DOC, HLP, etc…) files and use any file by
associating its extension to a program.
A.E is a WEBMASTER ASSISTANT
– It can build a thumbnail of images in a html page.
– make a page from a list of files.
– convert a simple text into an outline manual.
– update the local image of a site, with several directory compare tools.
AE is a BURNER assistant.
– The “compare tagged” command allow to verify a whole disk just copied or burned.